- Episode 26: Asha Carroll, Founder of Cake in a Crate
- Episode 31: Camille Hearst, Co-Founder of Kit
- Episode 30: Lisa Skeete Tatum, Founder of Landit
- Episode 29: Alissa Wagner and Sabrina De Sousa, Co-Founders of Dimes
- Episode 28: Michael Chad Hoeppner, Founder of GK Training and Communications
- Episode 27: Eric Kane, Founder of Barrel On
- Episode 25: Marshall Cox, Founder of Radiator Labs
- Episode 24: Alexandra Chemla, Founder of ArtBinder
- Episode 23: Miriam Altman, Co-Founder of Kinvolved
- Episode 22: Aline Sara, Co-Founder of NaTakallam
- Episode 21: Belvy Klein, Co-Founder of Riis Park Beach Bazaar and Brooklyn Night Bazaar
- Episode 20: Vaughan Cutillo, Co-Founder of Montauk Brewing Company
- Episode 19: Tom Melcher, Founder of Show-Score
- Episode 18: Rachelle Hruska, Founder of Guest of a Guest
- Episode 17: Dave Salvant and Songe LaRon, Co-Founders of Squire
- Episode 16: Ariana Mouyiaris, Creative Director and Co-Founder of MAKE
- Episode 15: Ryan Babenzien, Founder of Greats
- Episode 14: Roseanne Stanzione, Founder of LaneHoney
- Episode 13: Clinton Grusd, Founder, and Ally Vaughn, Strategic Advisor of Wermz
- Episode 12: Kenneth Shinozuka, Founder of SafeWander
- Episode 11: Mike Rothman, Co-Founder of Fatherly
- Episode 10: Doug Hayes, Founder of Junto Health
- Episode 9: Gillian Zoe Segal, Author of Getting There: A Book of Mentors
- Episode 8: Angela Ceresnie and David Snitkof, Co-Founders of Orchard Platform
- Episode 7: Julie Sygiel, Founder of Dear Kate
- Episode 6: Andy Jacobi and Ricky King, Co-Founders of Untamed Sandwiches
- Episode 5: Helaine Knapp, Founder of CityRow
- Episode 4: Ben Gordon and Matt Bachmann, Co-Founders of Wandering Bear Coffee
- Episode 3: Bari Musacchio, Owner, and Matthew Gray, General Manager, of Baz Bagel & Restaurant
- Episode 2: Mathew Farkash, Co-Founder of Blueprint Health
- Episode 1: Evan Hammer, Co-Founder of Smart Host
Asha Carroll, Founder of Cake in a Crate, steps on to the New York Launch Pod to discuss her vegan, gluten-free, processed sugar-free dessert baking kit. And before you think anything else — it tastes delicious!
Asha is a self-proclaimed dessert enthusiast, who, after moving to New York City, started baking a lot. After indulging in all her deserts, Asha decided to pursue more ‘alternative’ recipes and found that her vegan, gluten-free creations were not only more healthful, but also more popular than her traditional desserts. When sharing the recipes, however, most people did not have the necessary ingredients. It was at that moment that Cake in a Crate was born.
Asha decided to forego her opera singing career and pursue her vision of bringing plant-based desserts to the public. Like Blue Apron or Plated, each Cake in a Crate comes beautifully packaged with pre-measured ingredients (that don’t expire for 3-6 months).
Listen to the episode to hear how each recipe is carefully developed, why all the cakes look and taste so good, and how easy each Cake in a Crate is to make!
For New York Launch Pod listeners, Cake in a Crate is offering 20% off all first time purchases with code NYLAUNCH!
Transcript of the episode available here: http://nylaun.ch/CakeinaCrateTr
More on Cake in a Crate: http://www.cakeinacrate.com/SHARE THIS: