- Episode 37: Yitzchok Kolodny and David Kupfer, Co-Founders of Theryon
- Episode 38: Kalle Simpson, Co-Founder of NIGHT
- How You Doin’? Vol 2: Ryan Babenzien, Founder of Greats
- How You Doin’? Volume 1: Angela Ceresnie, COO Climb Credit
- Episode 36: Zachary Aarons, Co-Founder and Partner of MetaProp
- Episode 35: Vicki Fulop, Co-Founder of Brooklinen
- Episode 34: Susannah Vila, Co-Founder of Flip
- Episode 33: Brian Berger, Co-Founder of Mack Weldon
- Episode 32: Charlie O’Donnell, Founder and Sole Partner of Brooklyn Bridge Ventures
- Episode 31: Camille Hearst, Co-Founder of Kit
- Episode 30: Lisa Skeete Tatum, Founder of Landit
- Episode 29: Alissa Wagner and Sabrina De Sousa, Co-Founders of Dimes
- Episode 28: Michael Chad Hoeppner, Founder of GK Training and Communications
- Episode 27: Eric Kane, Founder of Barrel On
- Episode 26: Asha Carroll, Founder of Cake in a Crate
- Episode 25: Marshall Cox, Founder of Radiator Labs
- Episode 24: Alexandra Chemla, Founder of ArtBinder
- Episode 23: Miriam Altman, Co-Founder of Kinvolved
- Episode 22: Aline Sara, Co-Founder of NaTakallam
- Episode 21: Belvy Klein, Co-Founder of Riis Park Beach Bazaar and Brooklyn Night Bazaar
- Episode 20: Vaughan Cutillo, Co-Founder of Montauk Brewing Company
- Episode 19: Tom Melcher, Founder of Show-Score
- Episode 18: Rachelle Hruska, Founder of Guest of a Guest
- Episode 17: Dave Salvant and Songe LaRon, Co-Founders of Squire
- Episode 16: Ariana Mouyiaris, Creative Director and Co-Founder of MAKE
- Episode 15: Ryan Babenzien, Founder of Greats
- Episode 14: Roseanne Stanzione, Founder of LaneHoney
- Episode 13: Clinton Grusd, Founder, and Ally Vaughn, Strategic Advisor of Wermz
- Episode 12: Kenneth Shinozuka, Founder of SafeWander
- Episode 11: Mike Rothman, Co-Founder of Fatherly
- Episode 10: Doug Hayes, Founder of Junto Health
- Episode 9: Gillian Zoe Segal, Author of Getting There: A Book of Mentors
- Episode 8: Angela Ceresnie and David Snitkof, Co-Founders of Orchard Platform
- Episode 7: Julie Sygiel, Founder of Dear Kate
- Episode 6: Andy Jacobi and Ricky King, Co-Founders of Untamed Sandwiches
- Episode 5: Helaine Knapp, Founder of CityRow
- Episode 4: Ben Gordon and Matt Bachmann, Co-Founders of Wandering Bear Coffee
- Episode 3: Bari Musacchio, Owner, and Matthew Gray, General Manager, of Baz Bagel & Restaurant
- Episode 2: Mathew Farkash, Co-Founder of Blueprint Health
- Episode 1: Evan Hammer, Co-Founder of Smart Host
Yitzchok Kolodny and David Kupfer, co-founders of Theryon, step on to the New York Launch Pod to discuss their new platform for physical therapy on demand in your home or office.
In a special episode, recorded at the offices of Samson Technologies, Yitzchok and David discuss why physical therapy on demand is important for busy and active New Yorkers. With a bevy of fitness options, races, and competitions, New Yorkers are more active than ever. And with more activity, especially among these “weekend warriors” there are more injuries.
Yitzchok is a professional physical therapist by trade and saw his patients unable to regularly receive treatment which made their recovery longer or impossible. And once, a Fortune 500 CEO asked Yitzchok for physical therapy in his office and actually received treatment during a meeting–the idea for Theryon was born.
Through Theryon’s app and website, users are able to book appointments whenever they want and a physical therapist comes to them in their home, office, or anywhere else in New York City they wish to be seen. And if some time frees up during the day, Theryon can accommodate same day appointments with the eventual goal of having a therapist to your door within one hour.
Listen to the episode to hear about all the challenges in building the platform, how physical therapists are able to come to people’s homes to receive quality treatment, and why physical therapy is critical to anyone’s recovery.
LISTENER GIFT: Use Code NYLAUNCH to receive $50 off your first physical therapy session through Theryon. (not an affiliate link)
Special thank you to Samson Technologies as our sponsor for providing recording equipment and hosting us in their offices.
More on Theryon: https://www.theryon.com/
Transcript available here: http://nylaun.ch/theryonTr