- Episode 30: Lisa Skeete Tatum, Founder of Landit
- Episode 36: Zachary Aarons, Co-Founder and Partner of MetaProp
- Episode 35: Vicki Fulop, Co-Founder of Brooklinen
- Episode 34: Susannah Vila, Co-Founder of Flip
- Episode 33: Brian Berger, Co-Founder of Mack Weldon
- Episode 32: Charlie O’Donnell, Founder and Sole Partner of Brooklyn Bridge Ventures
- Episode 31: Camille Hearst, Co-Founder of Kit
- Episode 29: Alissa Wagner and Sabrina De Sousa, Co-Founders of Dimes
- Episode 28: Michael Chad Hoeppner, Founder of GK Training and Communications
- Episode 27: Eric Kane, Founder of Barrel On
- Episode 26: Asha Carroll, Founder of Cake in a Crate
- Episode 25: Marshall Cox, Founder of Radiator Labs
- Episode 24: Alexandra Chemla, Founder of ArtBinder
- Episode 23: Miriam Altman, Co-Founder of Kinvolved
- Episode 22: Aline Sara, Co-Founder of NaTakallam
- Episode 21: Belvy Klein, Co-Founder of Riis Park Beach Bazaar and Brooklyn Night Bazaar
- Episode 20: Vaughan Cutillo, Co-Founder of Montauk Brewing Company
- Episode 19: Tom Melcher, Founder of Show-Score
- Episode 18: Rachelle Hruska, Founder of Guest of a Guest
- Episode 17: Dave Salvant and Songe LaRon, Co-Founders of Squire
- Episode 16: Ariana Mouyiaris, Creative Director and Co-Founder of MAKE
- Episode 15: Ryan Babenzien, Founder of Greats
- Episode 14: Roseanne Stanzione, Founder of LaneHoney
- Episode 13: Clinton Grusd, Founder, and Ally Vaughn, Strategic Advisor of Wermz
- Episode 12: Kenneth Shinozuka, Founder of SafeWander
- Episode 11: Mike Rothman, Co-Founder of Fatherly
- Episode 10: Doug Hayes, Founder of Junto Health
- Episode 9: Gillian Zoe Segal, Author of Getting There: A Book of Mentors
- Episode 8: Angela Ceresnie and David Snitkof, Co-Founders of Orchard Platform
- Episode 7: Julie Sygiel, Founder of Dear Kate
- Episode 6: Andy Jacobi and Ricky King, Co-Founders of Untamed Sandwiches
- Episode 5: Helaine Knapp, Founder of CityRow
- Episode 4: Ben Gordon and Matt Bachmann, Co-Founders of Wandering Bear Coffee
- Episode 3: Bari Musacchio, Owner, and Matthew Gray, General Manager, of Baz Bagel & Restaurant
- Episode 2: Mathew Farkash, Co-Founder of Blueprint Health
- Episode 1: Evan Hammer, Co-Founder of Smart Host
Lisa Skeete Tatum, Founder and CEO of Landit, steps onto the New York Launch Pod to discuss her online platform to help women increase their success and engagement in the workplace while also helping companies develop and retain their female employees.
Lisa first formulated the idea for Landit based on her own career “inflection point” after over a decade as a venture capitalist, Lisa found herself feeling a little “stuck” as she was deciding what her next chapter would be. Even with a Bachelor of Science from Cornell University, an MBA from Harvard University and being selected as a Henry Crown Fellow as the Aspen Institute, Lisa found this inflection point to be quite challenging.
Lisa was not alone in her feelings. Today, we have the largest number of professional, educated women not firing on all cylinders. According to Lisa, women are 51% of the workforce yet only 16% of upper management, with 90% of women experiencing workplace navigation issues. In response to this problem, companies and women are left asking “where do we start?” With a comprehensive and individually tailored platform, Landit provides a unique solution.
Landit provides a ‘playbook’ that enables people to more successfully navigate the workplace by democratizing access to resources, tools and know-how. The platform elements such as executive coaching, personal profile building, matched opportunities, and other keys to success including building your board of advisors and personal brand. By bundling all these resources together, Landit has blossomed into a turnkey way to make a major impact on individuals and companies alike.
Listen to the episode to hear how Lisa was able to pull all the resources together, how Landit is transforming careers and workplaces, and how you can build a more fulfilling career.