- How You Doin’? Volume 1: Angela Ceresnie, COO Climb Credit
- Episode 38: Kalle Simpson, Co-Founder of NIGHT
- How You Doin’? Vol 2: Ryan Babenzien, Founder of Greats
- Episode 37: Yitzchok Kolodny and David Kupfer, Co-Founders of Theryon
- Episode 36: Zachary Aarons, Co-Founder and Partner of MetaProp
- Episode 35: Vicki Fulop, Co-Founder of Brooklinen
- Episode 34: Susannah Vila, Co-Founder of Flip
- Episode 33: Brian Berger, Co-Founder of Mack Weldon
- Episode 32: Charlie O’Donnell, Founder and Sole Partner of Brooklyn Bridge Ventures
- Episode 31: Camille Hearst, Co-Founder of Kit
- Episode 30: Lisa Skeete Tatum, Founder of Landit
- Episode 29: Alissa Wagner and Sabrina De Sousa, Co-Founders of Dimes
- Episode 28: Michael Chad Hoeppner, Founder of GK Training and Communications
- Episode 27: Eric Kane, Founder of Barrel On
- Episode 26: Asha Carroll, Founder of Cake in a Crate
- Episode 25: Marshall Cox, Founder of Radiator Labs
- Episode 24: Alexandra Chemla, Founder of ArtBinder
- Episode 23: Miriam Altman, Co-Founder of Kinvolved
- Episode 22: Aline Sara, Co-Founder of NaTakallam
- Episode 21: Belvy Klein, Co-Founder of Riis Park Beach Bazaar and Brooklyn Night Bazaar
- Episode 20: Vaughan Cutillo, Co-Founder of Montauk Brewing Company
- Episode 19: Tom Melcher, Founder of Show-Score
- Episode 18: Rachelle Hruska, Founder of Guest of a Guest
- Episode 17: Dave Salvant and Songe LaRon, Co-Founders of Squire
- Episode 16: Ariana Mouyiaris, Creative Director and Co-Founder of MAKE
- Episode 15: Ryan Babenzien, Founder of Greats
- Episode 14: Roseanne Stanzione, Founder of LaneHoney
- Episode 13: Clinton Grusd, Founder, and Ally Vaughn, Strategic Advisor of Wermz
- Episode 12: Kenneth Shinozuka, Founder of SafeWander
- Episode 11: Mike Rothman, Co-Founder of Fatherly
- Episode 10: Doug Hayes, Founder of Junto Health
- Episode 9: Gillian Zoe Segal, Author of Getting There: A Book of Mentors
- Episode 8: Angela Ceresnie and David Snitkof, Co-Founders of Orchard Platform
- Episode 7: Julie Sygiel, Founder of Dear Kate
- Episode 6: Andy Jacobi and Ricky King, Co-Founders of Untamed Sandwiches
- Episode 5: Helaine Knapp, Founder of CityRow
- Episode 4: Ben Gordon and Matt Bachmann, Co-Founders of Wandering Bear Coffee
- Episode 3: Bari Musacchio, Owner, and Matthew Gray, General Manager, of Baz Bagel & Restaurant
- Episode 2: Mathew Farkash, Co-Founder of Blueprint Health
- Episode 1: Evan Hammer, Co-Founder of Smart Host
ANNOUNCING NEW SERIES: HOW YOU DOIN’?
Angela Ceresnie, COO of Climb Credit, steps BACK onto the New York Launch Pod to discuss her newest start-up, which tries to make skills-based, high-quality education more accessible.
We first spoke to Angela in Episode 8. As a Co-Founder of Orchard, Angela discussed the “new lending ecosystem,” where start-ups were lending in areas that traditional banks weren’t. These start-ups were then selling those loans to investors. Climb Credit is one such “alternative lender” but has carved out a niche by providing innovative solutions to students and schools alike.
Climb Credit assesses a school’s performance to ensure that students receive a positive return on their investment in the education, earning more after graduating than before they started school. This means that schools who inflate their employment figures, have low graduation rates, or do not provide a valuable education are ruled out after comprehensive due diligence.
In addition, Climb Credit provides the schools a further incentive to provide a quality education because, as a student pays back a Climb Credit loan, the school receives more money.
Listen to the episode to go inside the world of professional education. Find out how Climb Credit finds out what makes a good school versus a “fake university”, what areas of professional education provide a positive return on investment and how Climb Credit is able to lend to everyone at an approved school.
More on Climb Credit: https://climbcredit.com/
Transcript available here: http://nylaun.ch/HYDVol1Tr